So you’ve chosen the location of your gym, you’ve built or rented the space, and now you just need to fill it with equipment. Choosing the right equipment for your gym can seem like an overwhelming chore.
There are so many different brands and options to choose from you may not know where to start.
Whether you’re a personal trainer, apartment/condo, even a large gym or health club. Here at Equip Your Gym we’ve put together gym packages just for you.
We understand as a personal trainer you are usually either working out of your garage or a small studio. For this reason you aren’t interested in having a ton of huge bulky machines taking up precious space to train with your client.
That’s why we’ve built the Personal Training Package #3 (Bronze). This package is great for training one or two people at a time and is a great way to make yourself appear more professional and serious about personal training.
If you train more than one or two people at a time you may be interested in bumping your package level up to the #2 (Silver) or #1 (Gold).
In this package you’ll find:
- (2) Life Fitness 9500 Next Gen Treadmill, (1) Life Fitness 9500 Next Gen Crosstrainer, (1) Life Fitness 9500 Next Gen Upright Bike, and (1) Concept 2 Rower Model D
- Squat Rack or Power Cage
- (1) Olympic Flat Bench, (1) Olympic Decline Bench, (1) 0-90 Degree Adj Bench, (1) Decline Adj Bench, (1) 45 Hyperextension Bench, and (1) VKR
- 5-100 Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set, (2) Dumbbell Racks, 1000 lbs of Olympic Plates, (3) Olympic 7’ Bar, and (3 sets) of Spring Collars
If you’re the owner/manager of an apartment complex or condo it’s important when deciding on what equipment will go in your fitness room you choose wisely.
While you don’t have to have as much equipment as a full-blown gym in your fitness room it’s important to at least cover the basics. This will ensure your tenants are satisfied with their workouts.
How much equipment you put in the fitness room will depend on the size. This is why we offer 3 levels of our Apartment/Condo Package.
Your best bet to ensure you can have at least 5-6 people working out in the room at the same time is to go with the #1 (Gold) package.
This package includes:
- (2) Life Fitness 9500 Next Gen Treadmills, (1) Life Fitness 9500 Next Gen Crosstrainer, and (1) Life Fitness 9500 Next Gen Recumbent Bike
- Multi Press Combo, Pec Fly/Rear Delt Combo, Lat Pulldown/Seated Row Combo, Abdominal/Low Back Combo, Bicep/Tricep Combo, Adduction/Abduction Combo, Leg Extension/Leg Curl Combo, and Seated Leg Press/Calf Raise Combo
- 0-90 Degree Adj Bench
- 5-50 Hex Style Dumbbell Set and Hex Style Dumbbell Rack
Full Sized Gym or Health Club
Outfitting a full sized gym compared to a space for a personal trainer or a small fitness room in an apartment complex or condo can be much more difficult. In a full sized gym or health club you’ll need to take in to account that you’ll have more than just 5 or 6 people working out at all times.
You’re probably looking at somewhere in the range of 15 – 20, or even 25 – 50 depending on how busy you are. That’s why we’ve created a couple of different packages for current and future gym owners. We have a few smaller scale packages that includes equipment from brands such as:
- Life Fitness, Nautilus, Paramount, Cybex, Precor, TechnoGym, and Star Trac
We also offer the Health Club package for large scaled gyms that will cater to many people at once. This includes the Health Club Package #1 (Gold), #2 (Silver), and #3 (Bronze. Deciding on which package to go with will depend on how large your space is.
The #1 Package is going to be the largest and include the most equipment. However, if your gym isn’t large enough for that or you are just starting out you can focus on the smaller #3 package. In this package you’ll find:
- (6) Star Trac 5600 Pro Treadmills, (4) Life Fitness 9500 HRR Crosstrainers, (2) Life Fitness 9500 Next Gen Recumbent Bike, (2) Life Fitness 9500 Next Gen Upright Bike, and (1) Life Fitness 9500 Next Gen Stepper
- Life Fitness Pro 1 Chest Press, Pec Fly/Rear Delt, Shoulder Press, Bicep Curl, Triceps, Back Extension, Abdominal, Adduction, Abduction, Leg Curl, Leg Extension, and Seated Leg Press
- 45 Degree Leg Press, Hack Squat, and Smith Machine
- 8 Stack Jungle Gym
- Power Cage, Squat Rack, (2) 10 Pair Double Tier Dumbbell Rack, and (2) Plate Trees
- (1) Olympic Flat Bench, (1) Olympic Incline Bench, (1) Olympic Decline Bench, (2) 0-90 Degree Adj Bench, (1) Decline Adj Bench, (1) 45 Degree Hyperextension Bench, (1) VKR, and (1) Preacher Curl Bench
- Pro Style 5-100 Set of Urethane Dumbbells (1 sets), 2000lbs of Olympic Rubber Grip Plates (New), (5) Olympic 7’ Bar (New),(1) EZ Curl Bar (New), and (1) Olympic 5’ Bar (New)
You can see we have plenty of different options no matter what your focus on fitness may be. Our equipment is always in great condition and ready to be used.
Give us a call today to see how we can help you make your gym a better place to workout.